July 31, 2020
Subject to revision
For the safety of our customers and our team, we have developed the following protocol for dealing with our limited opening. With experience, we may adjust aspects of our protocol and we welcome your feedback.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in these trying times.
1. Bottles of wine, a limited selection of wine by the glass and food plates to share with reservations strongly recommended (no wine tasting at this time):
• Curbside Pickup,
• Outside seating only; Reservations are for a 2-hour visit.
• (Note: we will use your reservation contact info to facilitate contact tracing.)
• To Reserve or to schedule curbside pickup please call or text 541 844 8130. Note reservations are not confirmed until you receive a call back.
• Noon to 5 Friday, Saturday and Sunday (last call 4:30)
2. Maximum party size 6 people for outside seating.
3. Please stay home if you are unwell or have had contact with someone COVID-19 positive within last 14 days.
4. Please maintain at least 6 feet of separation from all people outside your party.
5. Please wear a mask when not seated at your assigned table.
6. Please remain at your table to the extent practical and avoid mingling with other parties. Children are welcome but must remain at your table and be supervised at all times.
7. Pets must be on leashes, remain at your table and be supervised at all times.
8. Please do not move tables or chairs without speaking with a staff member.
9. Upon arrival:
• sanitize your hands,
• you will be escorted to your assigned table.
10. To minimize contact and interactions, please have one person from your party place orders at check-in station.
11. We will deliver your order and process your payment. Cards preferred at this time
12. Please bus your own tables to one of our busing stations, again to minimize contact and interactions.
13. The tasting room is restricted to staff only, except for our restrooms. Please access restrooms from the north side of the building. If restroom is occupied, please wait outside the building to maintain social distancing.
14. Our team will be wearing masks, will follow strict hand washing and sanitization guidelines, will be temperature checked each day and will be asked to stay home if unwell or a contact concern. Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each guest. Touch screens will be sanitized after each use. Other common touch points will be sanitized several times per day.